Sport For My Neighbors
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Validation
I posted this on my Facebook page, but it's so good that I wanted to get it out to everyone. It's long, but worth the time!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbk980jV7Ao
1 comment:
Dianne K. Nelson
February 26, 2009 at 4:54 PM
I love this too! Thanks for adding me to your blogroll...that was pleasantly unexpected!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adam's Girl
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2017
(35)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(14)
►
2016
(24)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(2)
►
2014
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2013
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
2011
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(23)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(8)
Feeling Less
Procrastinating Love and Logic
Validation
Forgetting to Remember
Thin Skin
Swap Day
What I've done
Ode to Jane
Contributors
Carol
Carol
With My Favorite Guy
Carol's Boys
Tyson
Canon Beach, Oregon
Jacob
Lake Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Annie
My Blog List
Anderegg Christmas
Christmas 2009
16 years ago
Batchelor
Utah - June 2026
1 month ago
Bates
Spring is HERE!
16 years ago
Becker
Bennion
pink cookies & the bakery buttercream
12 years ago
Cloward
Miss Macie Ann
13 years ago
Davies
Fall in Full Swing
15 years ago
Ditto
My Random Return to Blogging, Wherein I Talk About Chores
9 years ago
Linerud
A Gallop To The Finish
15 years ago
Mathers
Mitchell
5 years ago
Moore
9 years ago
Neal and Jackie's Mission
Nelson
Choices
12 years ago
Parker
Bad Mare
15 years ago
Pioneer Woman
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
Rose
Rubert
"This is the end of my life!"
16 years ago
Serving With Smiles
Short On Space
The Ladies Who Lunch
14 years ago
The Missionary Journal of Elbert Ray Beecher
Sunday, January 4, 1931
14 years ago
Theler
Anniversary and reflection
13 years ago
I love this too! Thanks for adding me to your blogroll...that was pleasantly unexpected!
ReplyDelete