Monday, August 24, 2009

High-Tech Help

When I asked Adam what he was going to be doing at work this week, he told me all about the brand new high-tech equipment he was going to be working on to edit the film they just shot on brand new high-tech digital cameras.

I spent the morning trying to melt crystallized honey.

Why can't they come up with some brand new high-tech gadget to solve that problem!
Oh, yeah. I forgot. That's not glamorous or exciting. Why would someone be concerned about what a housewife spends her life doing? Then they'd have to invent gadgets that would stop whining, door slamming, juice spilling, arguing, urine in toilet lid hinges... Oh, so not glamorous!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Yes! And when they do invent it, please share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol...we ARE the high tech gadget. There is no 2.0 for that model....we're it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am laughing too hard! This is so real life!

    ReplyDelete