By Jacob:
Today I Jacob will tell you how our trip is. :p
Well, we went to the Energy and Transportation Museum. It was super great. I had the best of times there.
The first thing we got to see was the cool old cars and motorcycles. They look so cool.
Then we got to the cool computer place that had so many buttons and levers, I called it The Bat Cave. But the coolest part was upstairs, where we looked at some really cool demonstrations about science. Then we went TO THE BASEMENT. It was fun....and scary. My brother scared my mom when we were in the dark area with all the pipes. My favorite part in the whole thing was the secret Bat Cave.
As we were walking home we saw the river running down with ice on top of it. It was an amazing thing. I loved it.



No comments:
Post a Comment