Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fostering Children

Yesterday we had our home study with Utah Foster Care - yes, we are going to give it a try. We have requested children under Jacob's age that are more likely to become available for adoption. Sometimes we wonder what in the world we are doing this for and what we are really going to be getting ourselves into. My life is pretty simple with just our 2 boys, and with Jacob starting Kindergarten next year, I will begin to have a lot more freedom. And when Adam gets really busy with work, like he is right now, I do a lot of single parenting - and then I am thankful I only have to deal with 2 by myself. But then I go to the temple and get such a strong feeling that things are not finished and settled yet, and so, here we go...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Our thoughts & prayers are with you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! We're rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete