Tonight was a first. I answered the phone when it rang about 8:45 and it was a woman wanting to talk to Tyson. What!?! So I asked who was calling and it turned out she was a reporter from the newspaper wanting to talk to Tyson about being "Charlie" in the play. Oh! Well, it that's what she wanted, then of course!
I then proceeded to eavesdrop on the conversation. The protective side of me wanted to know what he said so I would know if he was quoted correctly. The curious side wanted to hear his responses, and I was very surprised by how grown up he sounded. He was very polite to her, which was a huge relief! Sometimes you just never know what will come out of your child's mouth.
Tyson was thrilled to his inner core by the whole thing and, after the call, announced he wouldn't mind being a little famous. Yikes!
Christmas 2009
16 years ago
That's cute...I also like that you were the protective mom...what, a girl calling?
ReplyDelete